Career counseling and tuition aid
Offerings Are For Bargained Employees - Article 24 of the Core Agreement & Section 9 - UFO Network Addendum )
• Career Counseling Services are provided at no charge. • PARTNERSHIP invests resources in order to make this service available to you at no charge.
• The Career Counseling Sessions are facilitated by a highly qualified professional trained Career
Coach. The Counselor possesses the appropriate knowledge and skills to provide
individualized guidance and counseling for AT&T Southeast Employees/Covered under
ARTICLE 24 of CORE AGREEMENT & UFO NETWORK AGREEMENT.
• The Counseling Session is conducted on Company time and can be up to two (2) hours in length.
(Please notify your Supervisor in advance of your participation time of your coverage prior to your session)
• The Counselor will help you create a Personal Career Development Plan that is
action-oriented, focuses on skill building and supporting the concept of EMPLOYABILITY.
• Resume Assistance is provided during the Counseling Session to you if you are
interested. A completed resume must be sent to the Career Coach prior to the Counseling
Session. The resume will be critiqued; however, the Career Coach WILL NOT create a
resume for you.
• The assessment identifies an inventory of employee interests, personality styles, skills and
abilities that are a best fit for career navigation.
• Most employees who complete the Career Assessment find it is fun and informative.
• The assessment must be completed prior to being assigned a career coach and scheduling
Scheduling an Appointment:
• Contact PARTNERSHIP via:
ONESTOP IVR at 1-888-722-1787, speak PARTNERSHIP, be sure to provide the agent
with the following information:
Name, ATTUID, Surplus Status (yes/no), home email address, valid personal
Include the following in your email:
• Subject: (Your ATTUID & NAME) Request for an appointment
• Email Body: Name/ATTUID, Surplus Status(yes/no), home email
address, valid personal contact number
• Once the request is received the PARTNERSHIP Office will attempt to contact you via phone,
Q, or Email reply.
• The PARTNERSHIP Office will submit a request to our service provider Lee Hecht Harrison
(LHH) to begin services. LHH will reach out to you via the email address you provide to the
• LHH will email you instructions and next steps for career assessment and career coach
assignment. PLEASE NOTE: LHH will not assign you a Career Coach unless the assessment
has been completed.
• If you miss your scheduled session your supervisor will be notified. This may impact your
ability to rebook another session.
TUITION AID (Active Employee Only- See Job Bank Section for Expanded Tuition Aid
AT&T Tuition Aid Reimbursement via Edcor
• For more information please visit HROneStop AT&T Non-Management Tuition Assistance
Plan – Wireline Represented Employees.
• Employees should refer to the above Tuition Aid Policy, contact the ONESTOP IVR at 1-888-
722-1787, speak "Tuition Aid", or Edcor 1-855-298-1729
• Employee should not contact the PARTNERSHIP Office regarding Tuition Aid.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE OFFERINGS AND SIGN UP TODAY!!
Vickie Grace Brown
CWA Local 3902 - Executive Vice President
CWA Local 3902- Partnership Representative